cash..cash..cash

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tokio Hotel is coming to KL (MAY 1st)

makkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
im so stressed out..
i just heard the bestest news ever (from aqilah halim) that TOKIO HOTEL IS COMING TO KUALA LUMPUR THIS MAY 1ST.
and the best part is ITS FOR FREE!
For God's sake people, we are talking about the person that i love most (apart from my family members and bestfriends and him)..
We are talking about Bill Kaulitz!!
i got so excited that i think my brain had stopped functioning for 3 seconds and that i forgot to breathe.
suddenly, i remembered that on that precise date (may 1st), i wont be around.
There's no effing way that i'll be in KL on that day.
because i'll be in sarawak!!
my sis' wedding...
oh my god!!! im so saddddd..
im so sadddddddddd..
mommy!!!!!!
i feel like crying..
oh my Bill.
i wanna see him very badly.
can i split my body into 2?
fakit fakit fakit!!!! urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment