cash..cash..cash

Sunday, August 16, 2009

muAr - pUdU - ipOh - 7E - hoME

Uwaaa! Cutiku dah tamat! Seminggu di rumah (muar =p) rase sekejap je :(
Sekarang kene hadap kolej balek semua. Adoyai.

Ouh! I wanna list out my routine throughout the holidays.

Mula-mula sudah semestinya bangun tido (ya tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, my faithful alarm clock from the moment i hit puberty up until now; the latest edition of Sony speakers a.k.a the Wonder Woman a.k.a my very own mother!), blablabla, dingdong! Its 2 pm! Sudah tiba masanya untuk kutip adik bongsu saya (Ella) dari S.M.K Convent Muar, blablabla, dingdong! Its 7.45 pm! Ella will definitely cast me 'That Look' and grab the carkeys without even taking her eyes off me (well, she does that everytime she has tuition class), dinner, fetch Ella and sleep. Zzzzz. Well did I mention doing some revision? No? I didn't? Good. Coz memang bila balek rumah, bawak la buku seguni dua, gerenti takkan bukak2 punya la. Haha. (-_-")

Pada waktu lapang, saya ada juga buat mende lain. Contohnya tengok movie, pi online, mengintai Tokio Hotel, jalan2 dengan mama, jalan2 dengan kawan2, shopping (eh, minggu lepas tak sempat shopping), dan kacau Erfan! BTW Erfan is my nephew. He is just 43 days old, extremely cute and loveable :)


isn't he cute, or what?

But last week he caught a fever. He coughed a lot and had cachexia. So my mother forbade me from going  any nearer to Erfan (dayum!).

My ticket from Muar to Pudu was at 1200. I repeat, 12 pm! Never in my whole entire life had I ever taken bus at such hour. Kalau kat PASUM dulu, hari Isnin kelas, hari Isnin pagi tu lah aku balek PJ. Sanggup bangun pukul 5 pagi and drive laju2 untuk sampai ke destinasi right on time. But then again, I'm not in UM anymore. My mother always says 'Padan Muka' for not taking my studies seriously when I was in PASUM. If only I studied well and got 4.0 for both semesters, I would have been doing Medicine in UM kan?

Before i left, we threw a surprise birthday party to our very dear father, Encik Saadon, eldest sister, Kak Along and 3rd sister, Kak Ajai. But I only managed to drink one cuppa sirap bandung (homemade tu!) and 1 slice of cake. Damn, tetibe mengidam Carrot Slice pulak. Sedihnya.

Ni muka semangat nak habeskan cake sebab The Muse cakap 'Our time is running ouuuuut'.



On the bus, I sat next to a girl named Fize (from MSU). Well Fiza, if you are reading this, mmm, well, do continue! Hihi. So along the journey, we chatted and exchanged email addresses and slept. zzzz. We reached Pudu at 2.30 pm and splitted up and I headed straight to the Wanda's ticket counter (or whatever its name was). My heart was beating so fast coz I was scared if there was no more ticket. Dah la cuaca pun memang dah panas2 menggelegak sampai aku berpeluh bagaikan khinzir *squeaks* But alhamdulillah tadaaa!, ada tiket pukul 2.48 pm. Sejurus itu saya pun turun lah ke terminal 7. ticktocktick, pukul 3 pm. Bas masih tidak kelihatan. Cis. Saya da mula rasa macam nak mencarut. At 3.05 pm baru lah bas sampai. Naik, sumbat telinga dengan earphone, letak magazine atas mata dan tidor!

Tetibe saja saya dapat rasakan bas benti bergerak. Wah da sampai! Gembiranya! In an instant I unplugged my ears and kept the earphone together with the magazine in my bag. But then I realized that we're not at Medan Gopeng yet. Shoot. Bus stopped at Slim River! Cis, bedebah. Sekali lagi saya dah mula sumpah seranah. 

5 minit berlalu, orang yang pergi toilet pun tak naik2 bas lagi. Malahan ada yg baru terkedek-kedek nak turun bas. Grr. 30 minit kemudian, baru lah semua penumpang selesai buat bisnes mereka dan bas pun bergerak. Yay! Blablabla, sampai rumah akhirnya. Jyeahhhhhh! Malam tu pulak baru terkial-kial nak siapkan PSS (assignment). Padan muka, Wani.

Haha. Tipu je. Malam tu saya tak buat PSS pun. In fact I was busy gossipping with my housemate, Ilani (Yeah, its you that i was talking about, Ilani. Don't try to act innocent. LOL). Then we went out to 7E to buy Slurpee. Well, my real intention was only to check on my crush. His house is like a block away from mine. Haha. Then balek rumah semula (drive sambil minum slurpee sampai hampir nak langgar tembok) and terus golek golek atas katil sambil post ini blog. Haih. Bila la aku nak insaf dan start study nih. Aish.


Moral of the story is to never drink and drive.
This specially brought to you by Miss Kaulitz ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment