cash..cash..cash

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SSM

SSM; Special Study Module is probably the most hated posting for me, second to Plastic Surgery. It's because I really, really, really hate doing research. It is tedious, boring and I don't seem to grasp the concept of it (yet). Why, oh why? 

Oh BTW, we have had this module before (during my second year of studies). Last time, we were lucky enough to actually do the research in a group of 4. But now, it is an individual research! How am I supposed to survive this? Is this the apocalypse the Mayans were talking about? Urghh so annoying T.T 

Also, we are no longer allowed to include the RCMP students as our sample. OH EM GEE. Why can't they decide this a little bit earlier and inform us before Phase 3B started? Didn't they know that there might be students who are 'hardworking' enough to actually start their research way before the SSM itself started? WHY DIDN'T THEY THINK OF IT! T____T

So, yes. I am angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment